Powered By Blogger

mia

sape ni?

My photo
skudai, johor, Malaysia
“Orang yang bijak akan berusaha merubah kerugian menjadi keuntungan. Sedangkan orang yang bodoh akan membuat suatu musibah menjadi bertambah2 buruk dan memalangkan dirinya sendiri..” Assalam...& hii sumer~~ My blog is my diary..kind of la... & dimana Segala expression di Ekspres kan di Sini.. Not for MOney~ U can Know me By Read My blog. whether im Good Or Not U decide. my famili is my priority.. my friends always loved by me.. & Love him & i love myself..

u follow me ::

Thursday, March 10, 2011

buletin @ PEWIBAWA

hola guys...
today is friday.& the best thing is our Report is finish and already submitted..how relief..hehe..i got my weekend at least :)
after STUDIOing..got meeting wif Mr.Fendi and my gurls..we are team of buletin of PEWIBAWA now..

serious! lame tak buat buletin2 nie..now i got a feeling..
for SBW..wait for the reveal!

haha....today is miss Diana Birthday..
any current activity will be upload if i m free.

thats all

p/s : u r what others say.others are the mirror of u! (take it or leave it.)

1 comment:

NJ said...

sy teringat che dak pnya lecture last sem!thts exactly what che dak said..wht ppl think are the mirror of yourself..