Powered By Blogger

mia

sape ni?

My photo
skudai, johor, Malaysia
“Orang yang bijak akan berusaha merubah kerugian menjadi keuntungan. Sedangkan orang yang bodoh akan membuat suatu musibah menjadi bertambah2 buruk dan memalangkan dirinya sendiri..” Assalam...& hii sumer~~ My blog is my diary..kind of la... & dimana Segala expression di Ekspres kan di Sini.. Not for MOney~ U can Know me By Read My blog. whether im Good Or Not U decide. my famili is my priority.. my friends always loved by me.. & Love him & i love myself..

u follow me ::

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

30 DAYS BLOG CHALLENGE~

30 days blog challenge.
okei.baru je teringat blog c tantinny tadi...rase mcm nak try je..game yg mcm best ni..hehehe :
oleh kerana ninie pun ade logo i pun nak buat jugak le..tapi simplest lo..hehe


Day 1 :: A photo of me and my day.
Day 2 :: Photograph of my hometown and the town I live in currently.
Day 3 :: My favorite foods and drinks.
Day 4 :: My hobbies.
Day 5 :: My best friends.
Day 6 :: 15 facts about me.
Day 7 :: Something 
i don’t leave the house without.
Day 8 :: A photo of me and my family.
Day 9 :: A photo of my favorite place to eat.
Day 10 :: My hostel, room and stuffs.
Day 11 :: My dream car and house.
Day 12 :: “Show us your shoes!”
Day 13 :: Things I wish to have on my birthday.
Day 14 :: Things I hate.
Day 15 :: Things I wanna have so badly.
Day 16 :: Me after 10, 20 years from now.
Day 17 :: My dream wedding.
Day 18 :: 
Photo of me from 1 year old until now.
Day 19 :: Places I must go!
Day 20 :: A photo of something I ate today.
Day 21 :: A letter to someone who has hurt me recently.
Day 22 :: Something you could never get tired of doing.
Day 23 :: A photo of something that means a lot to me.
Day 24 :: A photo of the item I last purchased.
Day 25 :: My favorite song.
Day 26 :: A song to match my mood.
Day 27 :: Friends that makeup by me.
Day 28 :: Favorite cartoon shows ever.
Day 29 :: The things I'm scared of.
Day 30 :: A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days


Orait, so siapa yang rasa ingin menyahut cabaran gak, silalah buat. Jangan mahu tapi malu-malu~ hehe. You are actually free to choose any topics you like, you copy and paste atas tu pun boleh, you can create some topics too. Yang penting you like. Gambateh to me and to you yang sedia menyahut cabaran~ topic ni copy dari ninie jek.

will start soon.okei :)

1 comment:

Alexandra Diana said...

hebat la ema...hehehe teruskan usaha murni mu okie?? hehehehhe
gud luck~~~ nnt kalo sy sda pandai mendesign logo utk challenge ni br la sy join